At Danihers we understand schools and colleges.
We have significant experience and expertise in the independent, catholic and state education sector, and have built ongoing partnerships with more than 50 secondary and primary schools.
We believe that schools require regular and thorough facility services to ensure safe, efficient daily operation. Our teams are passionate and committed to presenting each school in its best possible state on a daily basis for students, teaching staff, management and parents to enjoy.
We understand that students and staff are a school’s highest priority and we are always flexible to work around timetables, school events and end of term requirements.
In addition to our extensive experience cleaning educational facilities, we’re renowned for providing first-class property maintenance, including landscaping, re-stumping, painting and refurbishments.
We offer a range of facility services from a comprehensive solution complete with an on-site manager, to general, commercial or specialised cleaning, environmental audits, staffing, security services and labour hire.
Danihers offers the following value:
- 26 years’ experience with schools and other educational facilities
- consistent reliable service from a regular team
- excellent customer service and communication
- 24 hour call centre to assist with operations or emergencies
- trained, qualified and friendly team
- regular site visits and quality audits
- provision of products and materials.
Danihers can provide a range of services for schools and other educational facilities including:
- total facility management
- on-site day-to-day management
- general and specialised cleaning
- periodical and term cleans
- grounds maintenance
- property maintenance
- project management and consultancy
- quality inspections
- essential services
- asset management
- environmental audits
- asbestos audits
- labour hire