They came one, they came all, to the greatest family day on earth!
More than 500 Danihers team members and their families stepped right up for a great time at our recent family day at the Melbourne Showgrounds.
The day was packed full of fun circus-related activities for the young and the young at heart, including dodgem cars, a train, balloon-twisting and an animal farm. There was also a jumping castle, face painting, a dress up photo booth, and plenty of popcorn and fairy floss.
Danihers General Manager Steve Thorogood said he was thrilled with the turnout.
“The day was absolutely sensational,” he said. “For us it’s all about thanking our wider team and their families – including everyone on all our facility management and cleaning sites.”
“It means the world to us seeing our teams and their families having a great time on the day.”
The day was also an opportunity to recognise our top performers. Congratulations to all finalists and to the following award winners:
- Jeanette Milward at Catholic College Bendigo – Outstanding Achievement as a Cleaning Supervisor
- Michael O’Neill at CRC Nth Keilor – Outstanding Achievement as an FM Site Manager
- Matt McPherson and McPherson Window Cleaning – Outstanding Achievement as an FM Trade Partner
- Vesna Mihailov and VDT Cleaning – Outstanding Achievement as a Cleaning Business Unit
- Eleanor Lynch Finance & Operations Coordinator – Danihers Rising Star of the Year
- Thomas Motlop St Joseph’s College NT – Danihers Team Member of the Year
We also celebrated the support of our long serving team member Max Erozkan from MSHB Pty Ltd. Well done on 15 years, Max.
Thanks to everyone who came along; we can’t wait to do it all again in 2019!