Are you interested in a career with Danihers?
We are keen to hear from passionate and talented people who share our values, have quality experience and are customer service oriented.
As a dynamic and growing facility management business, we provide our people with the opportunity to develop their potential including technical skills, knowledge and business experience.
Please fill in the form and attach your CV or forward your details to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 559 409.
Facilities Management Operations Manager
A great career opportunity for an experienced FM Manager to oversee a national portfolio of FM contracts.
Danihers is a well-established facility management business recognised for its innovative approach, and its commitment to environmentally sustainable practice.
Our specialty is understanding and creating a program for each client’s unique facility management needs. We employ over 500 people at over 120 sites, along the Eastern Seaboard from Melbourne to Darwin and will expand into SA on 2021 and WA in 2022. We are passionate about our mission of creating safe and healthy working environments by providing world-class facilities management solutions for our clients, which has never been more important than the present time.
Our commitment to People, Innovation and Quality means we have a rewarding culture that genuinely put our people first, a trait few others can match.
Due to our growth and successful career progression plans, we now have a role for a seasoned Operations Manager to lead, motivate and guide our well-established Operations Team.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be a key member of the Senior Leadership team in delivering on the company’s 5-year Business Plan.
Your primary focus will be on positioning the business for FM operational excellence and measured profitability as the company expands. You will work closely with the Business Systems Manager to bring structure, improvement and growth.
This role manages a team of 100+ direct and indirect reports and is critical in ensuring the successful execution and continuing success of managed FM service contracts across multiple clients and sites.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leader to be part of their success story. If this sounds like you, apply today with your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Cleaning Services Operator
Location: Melbourne (North West)
We are currently going through a period of high growth and we are seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Cleaning Services Team at our site located in Melbourne’s north west.
Danihers are looking for a self-motivated Cleaning Services Operator who will represent Danihers Facility Management and directly report to the Cleaning Services Site Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- Requirement to complete a police check
- Rights to work in Australia (Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) check)
- Requirement to complete a medical test
- Have your own transport
- Delivery of high-quality cleaning services in line with the client’s site standards
- Cleaning across a wide variety of task-based activities
- Continuous onsite training both on the job and online
- Adhere to strict protocols, procedures and policies
- Ability to enter correct information in logbooks on daily basis – This is a critical component for this role
- Are your inner qualities aligned with integrity?
- Are you truly passionate about embracing people, values and facilities management?
- Do you take pride in your professional and approachable attitude ?
- Do you strive to deliver high quality and service orientated solutions across a broad range of trades and facilities services ?
Full time hours
If you answered yes to all of the above questions,
then apply today!
If you require further information on this role or to apply please email your application including your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org