Are you interested in a career with Danihers?
We are keen to hear from passionate and talented people who share our values, have quality experience and are customer service oriented.
As a dynamic and growing facility management business, we provide our people with the opportunity to develop their potential including technical skills, knowledge and business experience.
Please fill in the form and attach your CV or forward your details to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 559 409.
Grounds, Garden & Maintenance Role
This exciting opportunity is based in a prestigious secondary school in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
What you’ll need to succeed;
- Have well-developed interpersonal skills to enhance relationships with staff, clients & contractors
- Be engaged in your role with a positive, professional and proactive attitude
- Highly tuned decision making skills to be able to work well under pressure within a dynamic environment
- Understanding the importance of ensuring OHS and Quality & Sustainability systems are incorporated into your daily tasks
- Be passionate about wanting to be successful in your role and deliver high quality service
- To have an approachable nature and ensure clear and consistent communication
- Relevant grounds, gardening and maintenance experience in a commercial or school facility
- Working with children and police check are required
To apply for this position please forward your resume to Kate Henselis via email email@example.com